Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2600 and E5-2400 Series with Intel® Communications Chipset 89xx Series (Crystal Forest/Highland Forest)
Release build configuration
Clone with Git (preferred)
git://git.yoctoproject.org/meta-intel -b daisy
Files and directories included in this release:
- crystalforest-1.0-daisy-1.6.1.tar.bz2 — Compressed Archive of meta-intel directory.
- crystalforest-1.0-daisy-1.6.1.md5sum — MD5 digest of meta-crystalforest-daisy-11.0.1.tar.bz2
- crystalforest-build-conf-1.0-daisy-1.6.1.tar.bz22 — bitbake build configuration (bblayer.conf & local.conf)
For General Release:
- core-image-sato-crystalforest-server.hddimg is the bootable image available in meta-intel/binary for
Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 and E5-2400 families with Intel® Communications Chipset 89xx Series
- core-image-sato-crystalforest-gladden.hddimg is the bootable image available in meta-intel/binary for
Intel® Xeon®, Intel® Core, and Intel® Pentium® processors with Intel® Communications Chipset 89xx Series
Note: All prebuilt binaries utilize a time-limited kernel. Yocto Project users should build their own kernel image in their end product.
Instructions on how to use boot the Image are also available in
- Shumway Board for HighlandForest/CrystalForest-Server
- Stargo Board for CrystalForest-Gladden
Supported Boot Loader (BIOS version)
- BIOS version at Shumway board (HighlandForest/CrystalForest-server): CCFRCLC0.019
- BIOS version at Stargo board ( CrystalForest-Gladden ): CIVGCCK1.86C.0003.P00
Features Supported in this Release:
- Linux kernel version 3.10
- Support for both Sandy Bridge ( with Cave Creek PCH ) & Ivy Bridge ( with Coleto Creek/Cave Creek PCH ) Product Line.
- Support Matrox Display Card
- Support SATA, USB Host v2.0
- Support Intel Legacy Block ( APIC, System Timer, RTC, HPET, UART, LPC, WDT, SMBus I801, GBE )
- For Shumway-Rev D board, you need to change from ttyS0 to ttyS2 in syslinux.cfg in order to have serial port work properly.
This BSP was built with the following commit id for crystalforest-gladden and crystalforest-server machine:
- poky/daisy: c4f1f0f491f988901bfd6965f7d10f60cb94a76f
- meta-intel/daisy: 50d1afd52a612dbf9a190bf869c37253864886cc
64-bit image was built with the following commit id for crystalforest-gladden and crystalforest-server machine:
linux-yocto ver3.10 machine branch : standard/base:f53a6114b3a6e8c03ca4752de829887015f4c942
linux-yocto ver3.10 meta branch : meta:90edb289dccfe838d4e364e1a5815447a6642b98