Intel® 4th Gen Intel Core Processor With Mobile Intel QM87 & HM86 Chipset
Release build configuration
Clone with Git (preferred)
git://git.yoctoproject.org/meta-intel -b daisy
Files and directories included in this release:
- haswell-wc-1.0-daisy-1.6.2.tar.bz2 — Compressed Archive of meta-intel with meta-haswell-wc directory.
- haswell-wc-1.0-daisy-1.6.2.tar.bz2.md5sum — MD5 digest of meta-haswell-wc-daisy-1.6.2.tar.bz2
- haswell-wc-build-conf-1.0-daisy-1.6.2.tar.bz2 — bitbake build configuration (bblayer.conf & local.conf)
For General Release:
- core-image-sato-haswell-wc.hddimg is the 64-bit bootable image available in meta-intel/binary for
Intel® 4th Gen Intel Core Processor With Mobile Intel QM87 and HM86 Chipset.
Note: All prebuilt binaries utilize a time-limited kernel. Yocto Project users should build their own kernel image in their end product.
Instructions on how to use boot the Image are also available in
Supported Boot Loader (BIOS version)
- Haswell-Walnut Canyon CRB: HSWLPTU1.86C.0131.R05.1308140140
Features Supported in this Release:
- Linux kernel version 3.10
- Support integrated graphics (i915)
- Support SATA, USB Host v2.0, APIC, RTC, HPET, WDT.
- Support I/O devices – UART, LPC, SMBus I801
This BSP was built with the following commit id for Haswell-WC machine:
- poky/daisy: 1e668ccf1a05c5d730de9747bc1c2b0446bda556
- meta-intel/daisy: 39cdd2fa13bc387388bcf5f07b8ee4c45f3f2135
The image was built with the following commit id for Haswell-WC machine:
- linux-yocto ver3.10 machine branch : standard/base: b2ac933df119a3444a32fcccf5e4ad453f5ac89d
- linux-yocto ver3.10 meta branch : meta: f4ab00d96a3d8e443d7f7744ad996e184eac03b5